Sunday, January 25, 2015

25 Jan - Random Words

Random Words..... 

I went to watch a movie today (American Sniper) and I saw in the subtitles that the phrase 超想 came up quite often. I was wondering what that phrase meant but couldn't find it in my dictionary. Google translate suggests it means "super want." 

Anyway I was playing around in my dictionary and found the following words that I thought were fun (maybe important) to learn. 

超過 - Exceed
超越 - Surpass
超自然 - Supernatural
超現實 - Surreal
超現實主義 - Surrealism
主義 - Doctrine
恐怖 - Terror
恐怖主義 - Terrorism
恐怖分子 - Terrorist

OK to be honest - not to sure how useful those words will be in day to day conversation - but hey - it was fun learning them. Will need to use them a few times to make sure I don't forget them - but it is great to be learning words. It all helps with fluency.





No comments:

Post a Comment